Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Scheduled the big ultrasound...

So I finally called to schedule the "big" ultrasound... usually it's the one where they tell you the sex. As most of you know, we aren't finding out so for us it's the "big" ultrasound because it's the first one where it will actually look like a baby and it's the only remaining ultrasound in Kaiser's prenatal plans unless something goes wrong (knock on wood). We have ultrasound appts scheduled at a local career college that are for fun and picture purposes only though. I'm excited for this Kaiser one though because they'll be pointing out the chambers of the heart, all the muscles, brain, etc... it will be so much cooler than seeing our little gummy bear when it barely had arms and legs! Anyway, the appointment is Dec. 18th... I'll be 19w, 6d (half way to the end!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment