Sunday, October 18, 2009

First weird craving??

So I haven't had much to update lately. Still feeling crappy and nauseous and still tired. But I thought I'd let everyone know what I had for breakfast today....

Nachos with mustard. Took some tortilla chips, shredded cheddar cheese and melted them in the micro... then dipped them in mustard. Delicious. Although towards the end the chips were too salty so I peeled off the cheese and ate the cheese dipped in mustard. (It's not really that weird if you realize it's my own "gluten free" version of a Cheese on a Stick from Hot Dog on a Stick)

So far that's my weirdest craving. Not too weird yet though... like Christine's peanut butter and pickle sandwich!

(And don't worry, I had two glasses of V8 Fusion to get some veggies and fruits in on the meal)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like something to eat while watching sunday football

    ReplyDelete